- Wind Sprint 43: Walking and Jogging Hills for Endurance and Strength
- Wind Sprint 42: Dressing for Outdoor Exercise
- Wind Sprint 41: Protecting Your Skin with Sun Screen
- CF Wind Sprint 37: Full Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- CF Wind Sprint 36: Upper Body Exercises to Do Outdoors
- Wind Sprint 7: Using an Oxygen Tank While Exercising
- Wind Sprint 6: Using a Percussor for Airway Clearance
Wind Sprint 15: Stretching Before Exercise
Episode 15 of the CF Wind Sprint series demonstrates a series of stretches to be done before exercising. Stretching gets the blood flowing and helps prevent injuries. Stretching also can help people with cystic fibrosis get in some breathing exercises before they lift weights, run or do other types of exercise.
This CF Wind Sprint is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Genentech to the Boomer Esiason Foundation.