- Boomer Esiason Foundation and Friends Golf Invitational 2012
- Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breath 2012
- Rimington Football Camp 2012
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon 2012
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2012
- Island Mermaid 2012
- Boomer’s Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2012
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2012
- Bombers-Boomer-Broadway Softball Classic 2012
- Fine Stretch of the Legs Challenge 2012
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2012
- Samsung’s Hope for Children Gala 2012
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2012
- Chalk Talk: Cystic Fibrosis Education Event in Philadelphia
- ING New York City Marathon 2011
- Fordham Men’s Basketball Scrimmage with Boomer and Carton 2011
- Refi Rock Halloween 2011
- Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show
- Batter Up for Charity Softball Tournament 2011
- An Evening With St. John’s Basketball
- Miller’s Alehouse 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Island Mermaid 2011
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2011
- Rimington Football Camp 2011
- Boomer's CF Run to Breathe 2011
- NY Yankees Celebrity Softball Game for Charity
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2011
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2011
- Ridge Runs 2011
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2011
- Samsung's Hope for Children Gala 2011
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2011
- CF Family Day: Charleston, S.C.
- New York City Half-Marathon 2011
- Hoops and Hops for a Cure
- Costa Rica Classic 2011
- Island Mermaid 2010
- Nebraska Golf Classic 2010
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2010
- Rimington Football Camp 2010
- Outback Steakhouse Empire Challenge 2010
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2010
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2010
- Samsung Four Seasons of Hope Gala 2010
- Ridge Runs 2010
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2010
Chalk Talk: Cystic Fibrosis Education Event in Philadelphia
Members of the cystic fibrosis community in the Philadelphia area are invited to join Boomer Esiason for "Chalk Talk: CF Education Event" on Monday, November 7.
At the gathering, Boomer will discuss his personal experiences as a CF parent, as well as the activities of the Boomer Esiason Foundation. Other speakers include Suzanne H. Michel, MPH, RD, LDN, Registered Dietitian at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and BEF volunteer Jerry Cahill, a 55-year-old living with CF.
The free event will be held at the Dave & Buster's Restaurant on North Columbus in Philadelphia and will include refreshments. Parking at the restaurant is free before 3 p.m.
What: Chalk Talk: CF Education Event
Date: Monday, November 7, 2011
Time: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: Dave & Buster's (325 N. Columbus, Philadelphia, PA 19106)
RSVP: By Oct. 31 to Rich Hahn (email@example.com or 516.746.0077)
Note: The Chalk Talk: CF Education Event is a medical and educational forum designed for attendance exclusively by parents, family members and CF care team members. In our ongoing efforts to safeguard people with CF from the known risk of person-to-person transmission of resistant organisms, we ask that individuals with CF not attend this event. In addition, Chalk Talk discussions are mature in nature and are not appropriate for young children.
The Chalk Talk program is supported by a grant from Abbott.