- Boomer Esiason Foundation and Friends Golf Invitational 2012
- Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breath 2012
- Rimington Football Camp 2012
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon 2012
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2012
- Island Mermaid 2012
- Boomer’s Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2012
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2012
- Bombers-Boomer-Broadway Softball Classic 2012
- Fine Stretch of the Legs Challenge 2012
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2012
- Samsung’s Hope for Children Gala 2012
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2012
- Chalk Talk: Cystic Fibrosis Education Event in Philadelphia
- ING New York City Marathon 2011
- Fordham Men’s Basketball Scrimmage with Boomer and Carton 2011
- Refi Rock Halloween 2011
- Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show
- Batter Up for Charity Softball Tournament 2011
- An Evening With St. John’s Basketball
- Miller’s Alehouse 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Island Mermaid 2011
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2011
- Rimington Football Camp 2011
- Boomer's CF Run to Breathe 2011
- NY Yankees Celebrity Softball Game for Charity
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2011
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2011
- Ridge Runs 2011
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2011
- Samsung's Hope for Children Gala 2011
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2011
- CF Family Day: Charleston, S.C.
- New York City Half-Marathon 2011
- Hoops and Hops for a Cure
- Costa Rica Classic 2011
- Island Mermaid 2010
- Nebraska Golf Classic 2010
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2010
- Rimington Football Camp 2010
- Outback Steakhouse Empire Challenge 2010
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2010
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2010
- Samsung Four Seasons of Hope Gala 2010
- Ridge Runs 2010
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2010
Great South Bay Triathlon 2011
This is a great first-time triathlon organized by the town of East Islip on Long Island. The flat-course event starts and finishes at the East Islip Marina.
- Swim: 750 meters
- Bike: 11.2 miles
- Run: 3.1 miles (5K)
INFORMATION FOR RUNNERS
You must register both with Team Boomer and for the event itself.
- Go to the Great South Bay Triathlon web site for their official application.
- Click here to download a PDF of the general Team Boomer registration form.
For fundraising tips, sponsor sheets and directions on how to create a FirstGiving.com profile for online fundraising, please visit our Fundraising 101 page.
To make a donation in support of our runners, please visit the Team Boomer page on FirstGiving.com.