- Boomer Esiason Foundation and Friends Golf Invitational 2012
- Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breath 2012
- Rimington Football Camp 2012
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon 2012
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2012
- Island Mermaid 2012
- Boomer’s Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2012
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2012
- Bombers-Boomer-Broadway Softball Classic 2012
- Fine Stretch of the Legs Challenge 2012
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2012
- Samsung’s Hope for Children Gala 2012
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2012
- Chalk Talk: Cystic Fibrosis Education Event in Philadelphia
- ING New York City Marathon 2011
- Fordham Men’s Basketball Scrimmage with Boomer and Carton 2011
- Refi Rock Halloween 2011
- Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show
- Batter Up for Charity Softball Tournament 2011
- An Evening With St. John’s Basketball
- Miller’s Alehouse 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Island Mermaid 2011
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2011
- Rimington Football Camp 2011
- Boomer's CF Run to Breathe 2011
- NY Yankees Celebrity Softball Game for Charity
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2011
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2011
- Ridge Runs 2011
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2011
- Samsung's Hope for Children Gala 2011
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2011
- CF Family Day: Charleston, S.C.
- New York City Half-Marathon 2011
- Hoops and Hops for a Cure
- Costa Rica Classic 2011
- Island Mermaid 2010
- Nebraska Golf Classic 2010
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2010
- Rimington Football Camp 2010
- Outback Steakhouse Empire Challenge 2010
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2010
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2010
- Samsung Four Seasons of Hope Gala 2010
- Ridge Runs 2010
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2010
Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breath 2012
The Boomer Esiason Foundation would like to thank all participants who have signed up for the 2012 Run to Breathe. We have officially sold out!
The 10K run-walk will be held July 21 in New York City's Central Park.
Go to the New York Road Runners website to register and get official information on Boomer's CF Run to Breathe.
In an effort to ensure that Boomer's CF Run to Breathe is able to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the fight against cystic fibrosis, we encourage all participants to adopt a fundraising goal of $500 for the event.
Run to Breathe participants who raise at least $500 by July 1 will receive: an official Team Boomer t-shirt (manufactured by Under Armour); an official Team Boomer backpack; and an official Team Boomer sports wristband.
Join the fight, run for a cause and fundraise for a cure. For fundraising tips, sponsor sheets and directions on how to create a FirstGiving.com profile for online fundraising, please visit Team Boomer's Fundraising 101 page on our website.
Team Boomer has reserved a block of rooms for the Run to Breathe weekend at Intercontinental New York Barclay (111 E 48th St, New York, NY 10017).
To make a reservation, please click here to go directly to the Run to Breathe reservation page on the Interncontinental's website.
You also may make a reservation by phone by calling 1-800-235-4670 (please reference the Boomer Esiason Foundation's Run to Breathe room block).
For more information, contact Michaela Seccareccia (phone 646.292.7942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Check out the video and photo slideshow from the 2011 Boomer's CF Run to Breathe (below). You might also want to take a look at the 2011 CF Run to Breathe archive.