- Boomer Esiason Foundation and Friends Golf Invitational 2012
- Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breath 2012
- Rimington Football Camp 2012
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon 2012
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2012
- Island Mermaid 2012
- Boomer’s Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2012
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2012
- Bombers-Boomer-Broadway Softball Classic 2012
- Fine Stretch of the Legs Challenge 2012
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2012
- Samsung’s Hope for Children Gala 2012
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2012
- Chalk Talk: Cystic Fibrosis Education Event in Philadelphia
- ING New York City Marathon 2011
- Fordham Men’s Basketball Scrimmage with Boomer and Carton 2011
- Refi Rock Halloween 2011
- Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show
- Batter Up for Charity Softball Tournament 2011
- An Evening With St. John’s Basketball
- Miller’s Alehouse 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Island Mermaid 2011
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2011
- Rimington Football Camp 2011
- Boomer's CF Run to Breathe 2011
- NY Yankees Celebrity Softball Game for Charity
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2011
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2011
- Ridge Runs 2011
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2011
- Samsung's Hope for Children Gala 2011
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2011
- CF Family Day: Charleston, S.C.
- New York City Half-Marathon 2011
- Hoops and Hops for a Cure
- Costa Rica Classic 2011
- Island Mermaid 2010
- Nebraska Golf Classic 2010
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2010
- Rimington Football Camp 2010
- Outback Steakhouse Empire Challenge 2010
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2010
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2010
- Samsung Four Seasons of Hope Gala 2010
- Ridge Runs 2010
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2010
New York City Half-Marathon 2011
Check out the slideshow from the 2011 New York City Half-Marathon!
The Boomer Esiason Foundation is proud to be among the New York Road Runners’ official charity partners for the 2011 NYC Half-Marathon. The Foundation will provide guaranteed marathon entries to 20 runners who pledge to raise funds for the Foundation. The runners who participate on behalf of BEF will receive fundraising guidance as well as pre-race and race day support.
INFORMATION FOR RUNNERS
A $1,000 minimum fundraising donation is required to secure your guaranteed entry into the 2011 Bermuda marathon.
You must register both with Team Boomer and for the event itself.
- Go to the New York Half-Marathon web site for their official application.
- Click here to download a PDF of the general Team Boomer registration form.
For fundraising tips, sponsor sheets and directions on how to create a FirstGiving.com profile for online fundraising, please visit our Fundraising 101 page.
To make a donation in support of our runners, please visit the Team Boomer page on FirstGiving.com.