- Boomer Esiason Foundation and Friends Golf Invitational 2012
- Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breath 2012
- Rimington Football Camp 2012
- Aquaphor New York City Triathlon 2012
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2012
- Island Mermaid 2012
- Boomer’s Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2012
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2012
- Bombers-Boomer-Broadway Softball Classic 2012
- Fine Stretch of the Legs Challenge 2012
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2012
- Samsung’s Hope for Children Gala 2012
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2012
- Chalk Talk: Cystic Fibrosis Education Event in Philadelphia
- ING New York City Marathon 2011
- Fordham Men’s Basketball Scrimmage with Boomer and Carton 2011
- Refi Rock Halloween 2011
- Berkeley College 7th Annual Charity Car Show
- Batter Up for Charity Softball Tournament 2011
- An Evening With St. John’s Basketball
- Miller’s Alehouse 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Island Mermaid 2011
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2011
- Rimington Football Camp 2011
- Boomer's CF Run to Breathe 2011
- NY Yankees Celebrity Softball Game for Charity
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Challenge 2011
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2011
- Ridge Runs 2011
- Refi Rock Spring Fling 2011
- Samsung's Hope for Children Gala 2011
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2011
- CF Family Day: Charleston, S.C.
- New York City Half-Marathon 2011
- Hoops and Hops for a Cure
- Costa Rica Classic 2011
- Island Mermaid 2010
- Nebraska Golf Classic 2010
- Tony Strycharz Memorial Golf Classic 2010
- Rimington Football Camp 2010
- Outback Steakhouse Empire Challenge 2010
- Boomer's Big Bang: Sporting Clays Pro-Am 2010
- DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic 2010
- Samsung Four Seasons of Hope Gala 2010
- Ridge Runs 2010
- Great South Bay Triathlon 2010
Boomer's CF Run to Breathe 2011
Update - August 11, 2011: The Boomer Esiason Foundation today released a video recapping the inaugural Run to Breathe. The video chronicles this inspirational event and includes clips of Boomer and Gunnar Esiason, Jerry Cahill and other participants who ran to support the cystic fibrosis community. Why do YOU run?
Update - July 11, 2011: Thousands of runners participated in Boomer's CF Run to Breathe, making this inaugural event a resounding success. Check out local news coverage of the event, as well as race results and photo galleries.
Update - June 30, 2011: Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe has reached capacity at 7,000 runners, and registration for the event is closed. Please consider attending the race as a specatator to cheer on our runners. You also may support their efforts at FirstGiving.com.
The New York Road Runners organization has opened the official registration for the inaugural Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe. Team Boomer is working closely with NYRR to organize this 10K run/walk, which will be held July 9 in New York City's Central Park.
Participation in this event will be capped, and we expect it to sell out.
For more information, please contact Team Boomer's Michaela Seccareccia at 646.292.7942 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FOR RUNNERS
Go to the New York Road Runners website for official information on Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe.
In an effort to ensure that Boomer's CF Run to Breathe is able to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the fight against cystic fibrosis, we encourage all participants to adopt a fundraising goal of $500 for the event.
Run to Breathe participants who raise at least $500 by July 1 will receive:
- An official Team Boomer t-shirt (manufactured by Under Armour)
- An official Team Boomer backpack
- An official Team Boomer sports bracelet
Join the fight, run for a cause and fundraise for a cure. For fundraising tips, sponsor sheets and directions on how to create a FirstGiving.com profile for online fundraising, please visit our Fundraising 101 page.
Donate To make a donation in support of our runners, please visit the Team Boomer page on FirstGiving.com.